Mission and Vision
Kalipay Negrense Foundation Inc., is a non-profit foundation working for the causes of disadvantaged children – the homeless, abandoned, neglected, malnourished, physically and sexually abused, victims of child labor and trafficking, foundlings. Kalipay hopes to break the cycle of hopelessness in the children’s lives by introducing them to education, providing shelter, health care and counseling. The image of homeless, hopeless people who work and live on the streets is a familiar sight. Forced on the street by spirit – destroying poverty and family dysfunction – the ones who suffer the most are the children.
Kalipay Negrense Foundation Inc. was conceptualized by Ms. Anna C. Balcells and some friends in 2007 and was established as an urgent and concrete response to the growing number of abused and abandoned children in Negros Occidental.
We provide fun, healthy, loving homes and support communities where children are empowered and their needs and rights are protected.
A world where children enjoy their right to a brighter tomorrow.
The Children we Help
- STREET CHILDREN
- VICTIMS OF CHILD TRAFFICKING
- VICTIMS OF CHILD LABOR
- SEXUALLY ABUSED
- PHYSICALLY ABUSED
- No child should be hungry.
- No child should be on the streets.
- No child should be denied education.
- No child should be subjected to violence.
- Deliver holistic services that promote caring, healing and teaching to Kalipay beneficiaries
- Develop empowered children with good moral values who will become independent, productive, socially responsible adults.
- Nurture a culture of excellence and fellowship among staff, volunteers, management and the board of trustees in the performance of their duties.
- Achieve a financially stable Kalipay.
- Transform every member of society into a children’s rights champion.